Monday 21 December 2015

Book Series I Wont Finish

I hate not finishing series, but there are so many books that I want to read, that some books just get forgotten about. For many of these, I've read the first book and then never gotten around the rest of the series, so lost interest. So here are the book series that I wont continue...

The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
I've read the first three and I liked the ending, so I'm just going to give the rest away. I liked them, but not enough to force myself through the rest of the series. I don't think I'm going to read The Infernal Devices either, and will probably just donate them.


Magisterium by Casandra Clare and Holly Black




I heard so miuch hype about this book, but it turned out to be a sort of crappy copy of Harry Potter and I just wasn't feeling it.

Legend by Marie Lu
I loved this first book so much but for some reason I haven't picked up the sequel in the two years that its been sat on my bookshelf.

Study/Soulfinders by Maris V. Snyder
I've read the first two of the study trilogy and want to read the third book, but don't plan on reading the Soulfinder companion series. I don't know much about this series, and don't really care to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment