Wednesday 16 December 2015

The Bedtime Book Tag

I found this tag on My Little Book Blog, so I thought I would give it a go for myself.

1. What book kept you up all night reading?
Vicious by V. E. Schwab
I loved this book so much, and it made me fall in love with V. E. Schwab. Her writing was just so amazing that I stayed up all night without realising.

2. What book made you scared to go to sleep?
The Shining Girls by Lauren Beukes
I've never actually read anything that made me too scared to sleep, but the killings in this book were very graphic so this probably brought me closest to not being able to sleep.

3. What book almost put you to sleep?
Zofloya, or The Moor by Charlotte Dacre
A lot of books could fall into this category, generally books I have had to read for studying purposes, but this is the most recent. I just found the writing so fanciful and over the top while not much happened. I never actually finished this, because I kept falling asleep.

4. What book has you tossing and turning in anticipation for its release?
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
This was a difficult one to decide on because there are so many (which I will write a post on soon), but I think is definitely the ones I'm most looking forward to.

5. What book has your dream boyfriend/girlfriend?

Dimitri Belikov from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
There are lots of fictional guys that I'm a fan of, but the most recent ones that I've found myself loving is Dimitri from the Vampire Academy series.

6. What book would be your worst nightmare to live in?
The Stone Gods by Jeanette Winterson
In theory, this is meant to be a 'perfect' world. But it's really just a world where pretty much everyone is lazy, stupid and materialistic. For me, that's my nightmare world. The scary thing is, we're already heading towards a world like this.

7. What book has a nightmarish cliffhanger?
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Yes, I know that's the point. But it's still a massive cliffhanger that will never be resolved.

8. What book cover reminds you of night time?
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
This book is so pretty, and the stars always remind me of night time.

9. What books have you actually dreamed about?
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
I once dreamed that everyone in my school was put into the hunger games. After about half of the people had died, we were told that if we went to the cornucopia, we would be saved. Then I realised it was a trick and there would be a bomb, so I ran away and only my best friend at the time went with me. I woke up with the explosion. 

10. What book monster would you not want to find under your bed?

Aragog from Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling
I think it's obvious why.

No comments:

Post a Comment